Jerry Seinfeld is one of the most successful comedians of all time. His comedy career has spanned over four decades and he has achieved immense wealth and success. In this article, we will take a look at Jerry Seinfeld’s net worth, his wiki, biography, age, house and more.
Jerry Seinfeld’s Net Worth
- Jerry Seinfeld has an estimated net worth of over $950 million. This makes him one of the wealthiest comedians in the world.
- He has earned his wealth from his stand-up comedy, acting, producing, and writing. He also earns money from endorsements and investments.
Facts About His Life
- Jerry Seinfeld was born in Brooklyn, New York in 1954. He is 66 years old.
- He rose to fame in the late 1980s with his sitcom Seinfeld. This show was a massive success and ran for nine seasons. It is often cited as one of the greatest sitcoms of all time.
- He is married to Jessica Seinfeld and they have three children. He owns several properties in Los Angeles, New York, and East Hampton.
- Jerry Seinfeld is an avid car collector and owns a large collection of cars worth millions of dollars.
Jerry Seinfeld has achieved tremendous success in his career and has earned a massive net worth. He is an iconic comedian and his influence on the comedy world will continue to be felt for years to come.